Mozilla Community Space Jakarta is here to increase collaboration between open source communities, developers, and to educate people about the Web and internet.
Located in Cikini, Central Jakarta, Mozilla Community Space Jakarta is a physical space run by Mozilla Indonesia Community and fully supported by Mozilla. It's the fourth community space in Asia after Bangalore (India), Taipei (Taiwan), and Manila (the Philippines). Like its name, Mozilla Community Space Jakarta is not Mozilla’s representative office in Indonesia.
Here, you can meet Mozilla community members -- or what we usually call as Mozillians -- and discuss about the latest technology around Web and experience the open culture, Mozilla style. Periodically, Mozilla Indonesia Community will organize various educational events that are available for anyone.
- Chairs and tables that are comfy to work
- High-speed internet connection
- Snacks and beverages that are available for our visitors
- Audio visual devices and projector
- A room that can accommodate up to 25 people
Interested to use community space to organize an event or just for co-working?
We open our doors for open source and developer communities to organize activities or events, as long as you:
- Organize an event around Open Web, open source software, or any activities that are in line with Mozilla's mission.
- Responsible for cleaning up the room before and after your activity.
If interested, you are very welcomed to fill the following Reservation Form. Please submit the form at least 2 (two) weeks before the proposed activity.